Saturday, July 13, 2013

Should I Believe In God?

Talking about religion has been one of the most disturbing act among us humans. Our world history is a very good proof of the above statement. But in the following article I will not be talking about any religion but about god (if he/she exists!)

God exists! But gender less, shapeless, nameless, and infinite. 
and off course God Does Not exist! Because science proves the basic being of almost everything.
Which ideal to follow? 

This is how i got my answer :  
I was born in a religious family so ever since i held my senses god existed for me. But during my growing years (like all of us) I questioned his being. (off course i had to keep it within myself)
Slowly when life moved on and little experiences made me realize there is some weird thing that actually makes this life amazing. The chemical reactions in our minds explain how our humanly feelings happen. But why do they happen? What is the reason behind hope, care, ambition, dreams, ideas?
I don't know! But whatever it is.. It is amazing. 
Its beautiful how human mind reacts to certain things. 
Now to realize what i realized you have to let your thoughts free. Let them explore within the little world you have in your mind. 
For a while just think our gods are just normal human beings like you and me. They got the same question which we have in our minds , The big why! and the big urge to know the truth! 
They sat and thought about little incidents which made them wonder the greatness about their existence. Situations like why does a crying child feel safe in mother's arm. why does every man want to be happy when they know the reason behind their problems? 
Dont just look at your doubts logically Go beyond it.. Explore!
There is SOMETHING that just keeps things in its order. That makes me understand what is good and bad. something that makes me inherit my family morals . that makes me feel good about who i am.
and that SOMETHING is what people named god. 
Now the gods who were just normal humans found this out and people named them god... They gave it name shape gender and made them finite!  
But basically god was not so. God is Within you (I know this phrase is over-read/ over-heard). Yes it is true! God is within your own world. He is the one who runs the world you have created in your mind. 

If there is God then why does he/she gives me problems?
My dear reader, It is not god who created problems . Every empty stomach runs for food. Every human mind runs for happiness. One of the biggest misunderstanding all of us have is that : The more we owe, the more we are happy but NO! it is not that way. The Want/ greed to fulfill every little need of us, we have gone so far that we tend to forget that this want will make things problematic. 
Now that we have made things complicated we will clean the mess and fight against them . This is what god made us worth of. 

You might find god in a book, in a statue, in a wall, in a tree, in a stone. But first dont forget to look in your own-self.
I am sure, You wont have to materialize him
He/She is the peace you have been searching for!


2 comments:

  1. hey! that's a really wonderful way of looking at the subject. :D
    No doubt God is within us.. everyone is trying to search for him in the world outside.. but in vain..
    Self-reaalization leads to God-realization.. True!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! The inside you is God and not in materialistic things.
      Thanks :)

      Delete